Welcome to the Cannaba Verum podcast, the cannabis truth podcast. I speak the language of cannabis freely and uncensored, while educating my audience on the safe use of this live Plant Therapy. You should know what’s in your cannabis, what’s good and what’s not. It does not come with an FDA stamp of approval yet, using cannabis mindfully, as medication is a different concept in the healthcare philosophy of the past 100 years. There’s a lot to learn and consider cannabis is not dangerous, but it is not harmless, either. This is honey Smith walls, a 21st century cannabis shaman here to explain the language of cannabis in historical, political, and scientific terms, so you can make educated decisions about the medicine you ingest.
It’s October 5, 2020 and the President just left the hospital with Covid 19 on his breath and a whole slew of some chemical cocktail nobody else would be privy to…
I’m nervous about the next 30 days but I really have faith in the goodness of humanity to prevail. I get that we’re really easily programmed by fearful ideas and that’s how man has governed for all time. But there really is a different and balanced way to govern that would take violence out of the equation… and we’ll have to corral the corruption to get there.
I’m a 66 year old white female entrepreneur bustin a new company and podcast in a new industry to give you some very important information that could really lift your quality of life and make a huge difference in your specific neighborhood!
Are you a legal Florida Medical Marijuana Patient about to go into the hospital for surgery and then Rehab for several weeks? You think either of those institutions will allow you to keep your cannabis on their premises… much less use it? They won’t. And trying to sneak it in will only get you in big trouble if you or whomever is assisting you get caught. Hello litigation.
But I’ve got a solution and you’ll need to get started NOW!
First, let me help you understand the two reasons why those facilities don’t allow it…
Oops… gotta heat up ma coffee… be right back.
Thanks for waiting… There’s 2 reasons why Florida medical institutions shy away from the cannabis issue…
- Cannabis is still federally listed as a Schedule 1 drug that puts it in a “don’t touch” category by medical institutions. That whole scene is politically charged, not scientifically. However… the states are beginning to say differently. Hence, Floridians can now get state-legal cannabis medicine. But none of the hospitals, rehabs, or elder care facilities will get anywhere near cannabis because they’re all federally funded in various ways and don’t want the feds jerking their license to operate. So until the feds change… most of them are not even thinkin about it.
- They don’t have any protective Patient Release forms dictating what their Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols are that the patient will have to abide by. But those already exist and can be utilized by these companies. The state says it’s legal.
I have those on my website. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the FREE downloadable templates that you or the institution can edit. I also wrote a letter of introduction for you to explain your helpful solutions to their problems… but please write your own if you’d like.
There’s also a link to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use that tells us what the regulations for Florida are.
And then the names of two cannabis specialist attorneys who can help with all your concerns.
So you download them then what?
- I suggest you call the medical facility where you’re going and ask what their Medical Marijuana policies are… If they stumble over the question, ask for the name of the administrator and that office number. Ask the same question of the administration and tell them you have editable documentation that other facilities are using to protect both the institution and patient, but allows a limited type of delivery for state legal medical marijuana consumption while on the premises, that will not affect other staff or patients.
- Form a letter of introduction for yourself or use the one I wrote to explain the issues at hand that these documents can correct and send to the administrator. I would tell you to hand deliver these if it weren’t the era of Covid 19. Keep your mask up people. That’s a real nasty bacteria flyin around in the air.
- Give them a chance to peruse the contents and ask that they update you on when they plan to institute the changes so you can make a surgical appointment for then. And if you’re really energetic… call the next closest facility and see what THEIR responses are. You’d be a real hero to so many people near you. And you’d be making great changes in your immediate society. Just by making them aware there are solutions at hand.
I can’t wait to hear what happens!! Please let me know.
You’ll find all the free documents on my website at cannabaverum.com. Just leave your email there or send me a direct note at email@example.com Either way… I’ll send those documents to you immediately.
And just so you know… there’s no big office here with a staff to do all the work that goes into these podcasts and websites and all this… it’s just me. But together, we can make a bigger difference. Thanks so much for helping to change the cannabis culture in your own neck of the woods. This is the cannabis movement history books will be talking about for years to come. And we’re making it happen.
Thanks for hangin out. This has been another Moment of Clarity with Honey and Cannabis Truth. That’s C A N N A B A V E R U M.com
Host: Honey 26:57
You’ve been listening to another Cannaba Verum podcast with 21st century cannabis shaman Honey Smith Walls, about the importance of using safe hemp and marijuana products. Unless otherwise proven by a reputable third party lab test, please be advised that all street weed is contaminated. It may do grave harm to a patient with a delicate immune system. I challenge you to check the veracity of my statements in each episode by checking the medical citations posted on my blog at Cannaba Verum.com.
That’s C A N N A B A V E R U M.com
- plant specifically grows, the acid form, the THCa – https://academic.oup.com/pcp/article/46/9/1578/1812749
- all street weed is contaminated: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5022003/
- Handbook of Cannabis for Clinicians, Practices and Principles by Dr. Dustin Sulak – https://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Cannabis-Clinicians-Principles-Practice/dp/0393714187 and healer.com
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) https://www.pharmtech.com/view/certificates-analysis-don-t-trust-verify